Asset type Domestic Equity Factor
KODEX Value PLUS(244670)
KODEX Value Plus ETF invests in stocks of FnGuide Value Plus index which is composed of the companies that have low prices relative to their fundamental value.
down 349 (-4.38%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide Value Plus Index
The FnGuide Value Plus Index is designed to capture the performance of stocks that rank highly in terms of the value factor. The constituents are selected based on PBR (price-to-book ratio) and other profitability indicators. The index is rebalanced monthly.View index information in detail
May 13, 2016
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.