Multi-Asset and Structured
KODEX Growth Dividend Balanced(237370)
KODEX Growth Dividend Balanced Fund invests in stocks of KOSPI Dividend Growth 50 Index and bonds of Korea Treasury Bond Index. Target investment ratio in each index is 3:7. Fund aims a full replication.
down 25 (-0.24%)
down 26 (-0.25%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KRX Growth Dividend Balanced Index
KRX Growth Dividend Balanced Index is a combination of the KOSPI Dividend Growth 50 Index(30%) and Korea Treasury Bond(KTB) Index(70%). The KOSPI Dividend Growth 50 Index is designed for institutional investors seeking both long term capital gain and dividend yield simultaneously, while the KTB Index is designed for investors seeking stable income gain as well as moderate capital gain.View index information in detail
January 27, 2016
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.150%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)