Asset type Domestic Equity Core
KODEX 200 Large ETF invests in stocks of KOSPI 100 index which covers the top 100 stocks of KOSPI 200 index in terms of market capitalization.
down 582 (-2.53%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The KOSPI 100 Index is designed to capture the performance of the top 100 stocks in terms of market capitalization among KOSPI 200 Index constituents. The Index, since it is composed of the leading blue-chips in the KOSPI market, implies both reliability and continuity.View index information in detail
January 27, 2016
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.100%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.