Domestic Equity Core
KODEX KTOP 30(229720)
KODEX KTOP 30 ETF invests in stocks of KTOP 30 index which covers 30 stocks selected to represent Korean economy and the stock market in KOSPI and KOSDAQ market.
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The KTOP 30 Index is a price-weighted index composed of 30 stocks selected to represent the Korean economy and stock market. The consistuent selection process takes into consideration economic representativeness, market representativeness, investment accessibility, sustainability and the degree of effect on the index. The index committee is responsible for managing KTOP 30 including stock selection.View index information in detail
October 14, 2015
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.200%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)