Domestic Equity Core
KODEX KOSDAQ 150(229200)
KODEX KOSDAQ 150 ETF invests in stocks of KOSDAQ 150 index which covers 150 stocks selected by representativeness and liquidity in KOSDAQ market.
down 40 (-0.40%)
down 56 (-0.56%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The KOSDAQ 150 Index, designed to place emphasis on the technology sector and efficiently track the KOSDAQ composite index, is representative of the KOSDAQ market. The Index is composed of 150 KOSDAQ-listed stocks; constituents are selected based on market capitalization, sector representativeness, and liquidity.View index information in detail
October 1, 2015
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.200%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)