Domestic Equity Core
KODEX KOSPI ETF invests in stocks of KOSPI index which covers all Korean stocks listed in KOSPI market.
up 385 (2.18%)
up 377 (2.14%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The KOSPI Index is a composite market index designed to capture the performance of all KOSPI-listed stocks. With more than 700 constituents, index weights are determined by market capitalization.View index information in detail
August 24, 2015
(AP : 0.001%, Manager fee : 0.109%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)