Asset type Domestic Equity Factor
KODEX 200 Intrinsic Value(223190)
KODEX 200 Intrinsic value ETF invests in low-risk stock portfolio weighted by stock's intrinsic value which is calculated by combination of net asset value and futures growth opportunity.
down 256 (-2.94%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI200 Intrinsic Value Index
The KOSPI 200 Intrinsic Value Index is designed to provide an alternative measure of KOSPI 200's performance through a low-risk portfolio and a weighting scheme in which a stock's index weight is determined by its calculated intrinsic value.View index information in detail
June 26, 2015
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.