KODEX KRW Cash PLUS(214980)
Samsung KODEX KRW Cash PLUS ETF aims to achieve returns by investing in a variety of bonds.
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KRW Cash PLUS Index (Total Return)
The KRW Cash PLUS Index is designed to represent real interest rate of the Korean short-term financing market (1Y or less).View index information in detail
March 3, 2015
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.120%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
Annual dividend distribution.
(Record date : last Business Day of fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)