Asset type Domestic Equity Thematic
KODEX Samsung Group Value(213610)
KODEX Samsung Group Value ETF seeks the yield performance of Wise Samsung Group Value Index, which is comprised by reflecting the intrinsic value of the core affiliate of Samsung Group.
down 20 (-0.30%)
up 11 (0.16%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
WISE Samsung Group Value Index
The FnGuide Samsung Group Index consists of companies that have been designated by the Korea Fair Trade Commission as belonging to the Samsung Group. Constituents are assigned a quality score based on their fundamental value, which ultimately determines their index weighting.View index information in detail
January 8, 2015
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.105%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.025%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
AdministratorKorea Stock Depository
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)