Asset type Domestic Equity Smart Beta
KODEX Dividend Growth(211900)
KODEX Dividend Growth seek long-term capital gains and dividend income at the same time. KODEX Dividend Growth tracks the performance of KOSPI Dividend Growth 50.
down 35 (-0.33%)
down 31 (-0.29%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI Growth Dividend 50
The KOSPI Growth Dividend 50 Index is a dividend-weighted index that consists of 50 KOSPI-listed stocks with high dividend-growth-potential, most of which are mid- to large- cap. The Index is designed for investors seeking both long term capital gain and dividend yield.View index information in detail
December 17, 2014
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.120%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)