Asset type Foreign Equity Sector
KODEX SYNTH-US Industrial(200030)
The most effective way to invest in the USA's Industrial Sector.
down 175 (-1.04%)
down 116 (-0.69%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P Industrial Select Sector Index(KRW)
The S&P Industrial Select Sector Index seeks to track the Industrials sector - stock classifications are based on the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS).View index information in detail
June 12, 2014
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.190%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)