Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX FTSE China A50(169950)
Invest in the largest 50 A Share companies leading the growth of China’s economy.
up 202 (1.01%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FTSE China A50
The FTSE China A50 Index is a free-float adjusted, liquidity-screened index that is designed to track the performance of the China domestic market through A Shares. A Shares are securities of companies incorporated in mainland China and traded by Chinese and institutional investors under the Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor and Renminbi Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII & RQFII) regulation.View index information in detail
January 21, 2013
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.080%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
KB Kookmin Bank
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.