Domestic Equity Core
KODEX MSCI Korea(156080)
The best way to invest the Korean market.
up 185 (1.64%)
up 198 (1.74%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
MSCI KOREA Index
The MSCI Korea Index is designed to measure the performance of the large and mid cap segments of the South Korean market, and covers approximately 85% of the Korean equity universe.View index information in detail
April 30, 2012
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.105%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)