Asset type Fixed Income
KODEX KRW CASH(153130)
Make your dormant deposit of shares work.
Samsung KODEX KRW Cash ETF aims to achieve stable returns by investing in treasury bonds and monetary stabilization bonds issued in less than one year by government and the Bank of Korea.
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide KRW Cash Index (Total Return)
The FnGuide KRW Cash Index consists of monetary bonds with 1M~1Y to expiration and treasury bonds. With a duration of approximately 0.5 years, the Index remains relatively stable despite fluctuations in interest rates.View index information in detail
February 22, 2012
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.110%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)