KODEX Treasury Bond(114260)
The easiest way to access Korea Treasury Bond.
KODEX Treasury Bond tracks the performance of MKF Treasury Bond index by investing in core 3 bonds.
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
MKF Treasury Bond index(Gross earnings)
The MKF Treasury Bond Index (Gross Price Index) is calculated by taking the equal-weighted price of 3-year bond futues from three different institutions - FnGuide, Korean Financial Investment Association, and Maekyung.View index information in detail
July 29, 2009
(AP : 0.050%, Manager fee : 0.075%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.015%)
Quarterly dividend distribution.
(Record date : T-Bond interest payment date T+2)
HSBC Seoul Branch
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)