Asset type Fixed Income
KODEX Treasury Bond(114260)
The easiest way to access Korea Treasury Bond.KODEX Treasury Bond tracks the performance of MKF Treasury Bond index by investing in core 3 bonds.
down 345 (-0.60%)
down 341 (-0.59%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Mae-Kyung Bond Index TR(Total Return)
Mae-Kyung Bond Index TR is calculated by taking the equal-weighted price of 3-year bond futues from three different institutions - FnGuide, Korean Financial Investment Association, and Maekyung.View index information in detail
July 29, 2009
(AP : 0.050%, Manager fee : 0.075%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.015%)
No dividend distribution
HSBC Seoul Branch
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.