Asset type Domestic Equity Sector
Trust the potentiality of Korean Financial Market!
KODEX Securities tracks the performance of KRX Securities.
down 130 (-2.44%)
down 129 (-2.42%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KRX Securities / 522.22 (up13.03)
The KRX Autos Index is designed to track the performance of the Securities sector. Leading companies within the sector are chosen from a pool of both KOSPI- and KOSDAQ-listed stocks based on various standards such as market capitalization and liquidity.View index information in detail
May 29, 2008
(AP : 0.050%, Manager fee : 0.340%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.040%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
AdministratorKorea Stock Depository
HSBC Seoul Branch
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)