Asset type Domestic Equity Thematic
KODEX Samsung Group(102780)
The power of Korea economy – Samsung Group!
KODEX Samsung Group ETF is an index-based exchange-traded fund that closely seeks the yield performance of FnGuide's Samsung Group Index, which is comprised of companies from the Samsung Group.
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide Samsung Group Index
The FnGuide Samsung Group Index consists of companies that have been designated by the Korea Fair Trade Commission as belonging to the Samsung Group. Constituents must satisfy various size and liquidity standards to be included in the index.View index information in detail
May 21, 2008
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.215%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
AdministratorKorea Stock Depository
HSBC Seoul Branch
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.