Asset type Domestic Equity Core
The Biggest ETF in Korea! Tracks KOSPI200, the best known and most accredited performance indicator of the Korean Stock Market.
up 232 (0.59%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI200 / 391.96 (up2.32)
The KOSPI 200 Index consists of 200 KOSPI-listed stocks selected based on various factors including, but not limited to, market representativeness, industry representativeness, and liquidity.View index information in detail
October 14, 2002
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.120%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.015%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
HSBC Seoul Branch
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.