Asset Composition Details
(Portfolio Deposit File)
The management company discloses the composition details of each Creation Unit (CU), a unit of the ETF portfolio, on a daily basis.
This improves the transparency of an ETF, and institutional investors looking to invest or recoup their funds make their investment decisions by referring to these portfolio composition details.
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.